Classes, Retreats, Online Offerings
TRUTH BE TOLD:
MINDFUL WRITING PROJECT
A month-long project completed at your own pace, in your own space
Truth Be Told is a mindful writing project designed to help you examine your truth. Not your parents', not your friends’, not your partner's, coworkers' or the media’s. We’re pummeled with the SHOULDs of societal constructs from the moment we are born, and we’ve internalized these ways of being unconsciously, unaware of our own stories. These stories usually begin to create a friction within as we grow. Often, this friction is hard to identify. It might show up as stress, anxiety, depression, anger, and physical symptoms, like pain, digestive issues, disease and more.
Through somatic and mindful self-exploration, you'll unearth the stories that shape you. In this process, you'll find more alignment and less friction as you choose to keep what feels right and release the stories that no longer serve a purpose for you.
What to Expect
Two guided meditations at project onset
4 writing prompts per week for 4 weeks, June 1 through June 26
Optional partner support
Optional online discussion group
Your writing is 100% personal and private.
All you need is pen, paper, access to email and a quiet space.
This project takes place wherever you are and at your own pace. A perfect summer vacation project! All writing prompts and meditations are available to you forever.
BASICS: BUILDING AN ENERGY MANAGEMENT SKILLSET
We're taught the basics of many things in life, from reading, responsibility and manners, but many of us aren't taught to responsibly use our energy. In this five-session online series, you'll gain a basic understanding of energy practices that will influence your mental health, physical health, emotions and boundaries in a profound way. Classes are designed to enable you to interact with each basic through understanding, personal exploration and experiential practice.
This class is great for those who:
• Feel overpowered by their emotions
• Feel anxious often
• Struggle with boundaries
• Want to step out of conflict patterns
• Are empaths
• Often feel dominated by others
• Tend to dominate others
• Are "control-freaks" or struggle to let go of control
• Want to feel more in control of their life
• Want to stop people-pleasing
• Want to strengthen psychic senses
• Feel burdened by psychic senses
• Feel shut down or closed off
• Feel insecure
• Feel fear often
• Want to feel more grounded or centered
• Desire a deeper connection with Self
• Desire deeper connections with others
• Desire more balanced relationships
• Feel stressed out by their kids
• Are easily influenced or affected by others
• Want to feel energy with more ease
• Want to deepen their current healing practices
• Want to strengthen their holistic health or therapy practice
Classes will be offered on Zoom from 4-5:30pm on these dates:
Recordings will be available if you miss a class.
Fee is $175 for the series or $35 per class.